What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A 5 part mini course designed to get your ex back using Facebook
- Learn about your Facebook album and its relation to your ex
- Learn about your status updates and its relation to your ex
- Discover what your ex thinks about your profile picture
- Discover if you are scaring your ex away on Facebook
- Learn how to use Facebook to get your ex back
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. FB Re-Attraction scores 73.79/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://fbexbackformula.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fbexbackformula.com you’ll also be taken through to fbexbackformula.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)